Effective Date: May 29, 2018
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us as set forth in section Contact Us below.
What Personal Data We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your IP address, device type, browser type, broad geographic location (for example, country or city-level location) and other technical information. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect the Device Information using the following technologies:
- Log files — Files used to record actions occurring on the Site, and to collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons (also called web bugs, page tags and tracking pixels) — Electronic files used to track information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you create an account, make a purchase, make a sale or attempt to make a purchase or sale through the Site, we collect certain information provided by you voluntarily, including the following:
- Email address
- Billing address
- Phone number
- Payment method only (no credit card or other payment details)
We refer to this information as "Order Information."
How We Store and Protect Your Personal Data
Data storage and transferWe use the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) infrastructure to store, process and transfer your information collected through our Site. You can read more about GCP's data privacy by visiting https://cloud.google.com/security/privacy/. Your information is never transferred outside the United States.
Payment informationAny payments you make through our Site will be processed by our third party payment providers and the payment data you submit will be securely stored and encrypted by our payment service providers using up to date industry standards. Please note that we do not ourselves directly process or store the debit/credit card data that you submit.
Keeping your information safeWe maintain physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Site. To protect the security of your information, we use industry standard secure authentication and encryption code and protocols to encrypt your information in transit and in storage. We use two-factor authentication for all server access in our production environment and we maintain industry standard system logging and monitoring. However, no security system is impenetrable. In the event any information under our control is compromised because of a security breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with order and shipping confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Identify you as a user on our Site.
- Send administrative or account related emails — We will only use the email address you provide for order processing and to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- Communicate with you via email for the purposes of providing you with marketing and promotional content (in accordance with your marketing preferences). For more information about managing your marketing preferences, please see section Your Personal Data Protection Rights below.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How We Share Your Personal Data
Sneakerhead.com shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Aggregated or De-identified Data — We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Site.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations — To comply with legal obligations (for example, a subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Sneakerhead.com may be required to share Personal Data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety — We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Sneakerhead.com in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
Your Personal Data Protection Rights
You have the following Personal Data protection rights:
- If we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please email us at email@example.com.
- You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Sneakerhead.com at any time by using the "unsubscribe" link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to no longer receive marketing information, we may still communicate with you regarding such things as your security updates, responses to service requests, or other transactional, non-marketing/administrative related purposes.
- Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their Personal Data, including the right to access your Personal Data, have it erased, have it corrected, object to processing, restrict processing or restrict portability. If you would like to make such a request, please submit your request using the Data Subject Access Request form.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their Personal Data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your Personal Data.
Sneakerhead.com employs cookies, beacons, tags, and other tracking technologies (collectively "Cookies") that enable us to recognize your browser for capturing and remembering certain information. Cookies help us remember and process items in your shopping bag and compile data about traffic and interaction on the Site, so we may create an improved user experience in the future. We gather information such as IP addresses, operating system, browser type, date/time stamp, and store it in log files. To collect this information, Cookies, a standard feature of a website that allows us to store a small amount of data on your computer to allow our web servers to recognize you, may be set on your computer or device when you visit our Site. A Cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Third Party Disclosures
Social Media Widgets
Our Site includes plugins of social media platforms, such as facebook.com, twitter.com, instagram.com and google+. Social Media Widgets are hosted directly on our Site. You can generally identify the widgets by the respective social media platform’s logo, for instance in combination with a pictogram of a clenched hand with a raised thumb or the addition of a "recommendation", "like" or "comment." Details about purpose and extent of data collection as well as processing and usage of the data by the social media platform can be obtained by reading the privacy policies of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Sneakerhead.com does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the legal age of majority on this Site. In the event we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data from a child under the age of majority, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under the age of majority, please contact us at email@example.com.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
12325 Imperial Highway #326
Norwalk, CA 90650