All merchandise on Sneakerhead.com is sold on a first come, first served basis. Occasionally, demand for an item will exceed our available inventory in a very short time, resulting in an an out-of-stock item. Should an item be sold-out, you will be immediately notified by email and telephone, and given the option to choose a different style and/or size. If we do not receive a reply within 1 business day, your card or Paypal account will be refunded and your order cancelled. Sneakerhead.com makes every effort to restock popular items, but availability is dependent on the manufacturer and often additional inventory is not available.
All of the products sold on Sneakerhead.com are 100% authentic and come with their original, factory box. Our company is listed on the legit list at Solepedia.com, and passes "Legit Checks" at popular sneaker forum, Nike Talk.
We are required by law to charge sales tax for all orders shipped to California & Washington.
In order to keep bringing you the best prices and keep your hassle to a minimum, we ask that all of our customers know their proper shoe size when ordering. Mass produced sneakers are standard in size and so if you wear a size 8 in one shoe, you'll probably wear a size 8 in nearly any other shoe. If you have questions about choosing the right size shoe, please visit our informational article on "Choosing the Perfect Shoes" for helpful tips.
Sneakerhead.com is updated daily with the latest information on sizes and styles. Occasionally, demand will exceed our inventory in a very short amount of time and a style will be backordered or out of stock. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will notify you as soon as we become aware of the situation. You can choose another size or style or request to receive a refund.
Sneakerhead.com prices are reevaluated regularly. Any price changes within 10 days in favor of the customer will be honored at the lower price. Please call Customer Service at 1-866-339-7463.
How to order?
- Once you've found your desired item, choose your size and click to add them to your shopping cart.
- If you are done shopping, review your cart for any errors. A link to the shopping cart is conveniently located at the top right-hand corner of every page. If everything is correct, go ahead and click on the Checkout button below your shopping cart items.
- Fill in your shipping information. A couple of things to know in order avoid delays in processing and shipping:
- Some carriers cannot deliver to a PO Box or an APO/FPO address. These shipments must be mailed via USPS.
- First time customers can only ship to their billing address or an address listed with and authorized by your card issuer. We do this to make sure that no one can use your card or order products without your permission.
- Once you have filled in your shipping information, choose the shipping method from the drop down menu. Sneakerhead.com offers a flat $7.99 rate for ground shipping within the U.S. on orders that do not qualify (or orders that do not include) free shipping eligible items. However, if you want your package a little faster, we do offer other options. Click here to see our shipping rates.
- For domestic orders, Sneakerhead.com accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Choose the type of credit card, fill in the information and security code, which is usually located on the back of the card.
- Before you send the order, make sure that your billing address is the same as your shipping address. If it is different (Ex. You have your bills sent to a PO box or you're away at school), then click on "Other" and fill in the correct billing address.
- Sneakerhead.com likes to keep you up to date on the status of your order. Fill in your email address to receive an order confirmation email and, once the package is shipped, a tracking number.
- If you have any special request, put them in the space provided. Please note that we cannot provide delivery instructions to select carriers.
- Click submit to send your order to us. You'll see a confirmation page once your order has been sent that you can print for your records. If you don't see this page, it means our system was unable to accept your order. Please call Customer Service for more details.
Ordering from Sneakerhead.com is fast, easy, and secure. Sneakerhead.com only sells authentic products backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee and the Testimonials of very satisfied Sneakerhead.com customers.
Ordering from Sneakerhead.com is simple. We accept orders online or you can call 1-866-339-7463 during our normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST) to have one of our friendly representatives assist you. For the fastest, most convenient service, order through the website. Your order will be submitted through our secure server and directed to our distribution center for screening and processing.
How is the Order Processed?
Once we receive your order, it is carefully screened before it is approved and released to our warehouse. If there is any question about your billing information, one of our representatives will contact the credit card issuer to verify the information you provided. If there is a problem, we'll notify you by email or telephone for additional or corrected information. Please be aware that we are unable to process some orders due to our fraud prevention standards.
Once your order has been approved and you receive a email confirmation, the order goes to our warehouse where they reserve your shoes and ship them. Sneakerhead.com accepts new orders until 10am PST each weekday for shipping the same day. All orders placed after 10am PST will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Finally, our carriers pick up the day's shipments after 4:30 pm PST and tracking numbers are emailed so that you can find out where your package is. If you ever have any questions about your package, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-339-7463.